Updated: Jul 4
Mairead McKibbin is Founder of Crossbox Marketing and Northern Ireland’s Social Media Marketer of the Year 2022.
Crossbox Marketing is a Digital Marketing Agency based in Newcastle County Down that specialises in Social Media management and content creation.
Crossbox has created content for Social Media platforms that has reached over 20 million views in the last year and has skyrocketed the growth of local businesses.
Content creation is not ‘one size fits all’ but Canva is most definitely a design platform that ticks all the boxes. Join Mairead as she chats to us about how to make Canva work for your business, raise your awareness and build your community.
In this episode Mairead discusses:
- Setting up your Brand Kit on Canva, keeping your brand logos, colours and fonts in the same place and why it’s important to have cohesive branding for your business on socials. You can also use this to generate your very own branded presentation template for meetings/workshops etc.
- Saving time by using the Bulk Create tool, for example teachers printing certificates for kids, wedding invites, vouchers etc.
- Background remover is fantastic for logos or even stock images.
- Canva Doc’s - using Magic Write to help with copy writing or help generate some ideas for content planning.
- Simple ways to make video content for Social Media platforms using Canva.
E79: Basic Canva Tips to Help You Create Better Graphics for Your Business with Crossbox Marketing
Check out the episode here:
To find out more about Mairead's Course then visit her website Follow on social media @crossboxmarketing for lots of free advice and education.
The Digg Podcast is brought to you in Partnership with Wild and Free Outdoors